Here are the pictures from our 3D/4D Ultrasound appointment. We went on Saturday and she kept putting her hands up, so we returned again last night for a second session. I think Saturday's pictures of her face turned out much clearer than last nights shots. We did get a few cute shots of her hands and feet and she was yawning like crazy last night! (see below) The DVD is so special, I will try to post some of that if I ever figure out how to download it from the disk.
Thank you Chris for this wonderful gift! I love you!! Also, thank you to Aunt Amy, Aunt Tina and Travis for attending the visit with us on Saturday!
The verdict is she looks exactly like her Daddy and Big Brother when they were babies, when you compare pictures it's almost scary!
Here are just a few of our favorite pictures.....
1 comment:
ADORABLE... I just LOVE it... she's so stinky cute already!!! I cant wait to meet her.
Post a Comment